My apologies for the blogging silence of late but I have now returned to blogging on a regular basis. Thought it would be best to list what I am working on in addition to the academic requirements of a practice-based MA (writing my dissertation and completing the 5/6 books)
So, this is what is happening with Whoretography
- Launching the Whoretography Magazine, a quarterly e-magazine dedicated solely to the discussion of sex work and photography. Subsequent editions will be available as hard copies.
- Maintaining an internet presence via the website, blog and twitter accounts. I deactivated the Instagram account as not sure of its direction, and the Twitter account is locked due to a few people thinking its acceptable to spread whorephobia.
- Set up a Gofundme account for those who wish to support Whoretography anonymously www.gofundme.com/w-tography
- Publishing a book of anonymous found sex worker polaroids
- Photographing the cover of a sex work academic book
- Writing for the Beyond the Gaze research project
- Preparing to speak at an academic conference in January (will publish details soon)
- Preparing to speak at a well-known chain bookstore details to follow as soon as I have more information.